Some of my favorite music artist

  • Aly & Aj
  • Amerie
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Beyonce
  • Britney Spears
  • Ciara
  • Demi Lavoto
  • Destiny's Child
  • Eminem
  • Fergie
  • Gwen Stefani
  • Kings Of Leon
  • Lady Gaga
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Nelly Furtado
  • Paramore
  • Pink
  • Selena Gomez
  • The Black Eyed Peas

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Van Alen Legacy( Blue Bloods 4) by Melissa de la Cruz book review

The character, the characters , the characters! I loved the characters in this installment. I really feel like they came to life in this one! Most of them. I would have to say all except for Bliss. The character Bliss was really flat and stupid in this book. I mean I know that she was being controlled by her farther( Lucifer) but I felt like De La Cruz didn't have to make her so very helpless! I felt as though that there was moments that Bliss could have done more to help her problem and the moments that she wasn't under someone's control she should had used those times more wisely and not to take them to sun bath, shop, or to take meaningless tub baths. She just could have done more in my opinion. The whole Schuyler and Olivier thing was a little weird for me because I didn't know if they were loving each other as a couple or as best friends and at times it seemed like they themselves didn't know. de la Cruz spent to much time on unimportant things that by the time that you got to the true purpose of the book you would just breeze through it because you had already had your fill with the rest of the book. Ex: It was like taking a road trip and you took the extremely long route and there is so much pretty scenery around that at first you don't mind the long route but when you finally get where you was going you just done forget your reason for the whole trip. ( sorry if that was hard to follow). So now that I have gotten through that its time for my personal rating. Characters I will give a 10 out of 10 stars, scenery/setting a 8 out of 10 stars, plot 5 out of 10 and overall book experience a 6 out of 10 so yes I will be reading what's more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleas give your honest opinion and have fun!