Some of my favorite music artist

  • Aly & Aj
  • Amerie
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Beyonce
  • Britney Spears
  • Ciara
  • Demi Lavoto
  • Destiny's Child
  • Eminem
  • Fergie
  • Gwen Stefani
  • Kings Of Leon
  • Lady Gaga
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Nelly Furtado
  • Paramore
  • Pink
  • Selena Gomez
  • The Black Eyed Peas

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hush,Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick book review

The only reason that I ended up giving it three stars is because it did have that hint of mystery in it and I love a good fantasy book that also has a hint of mystery. But other than that redeeming quality I would have to say that it wasn't as good as it could be. It wasn't as bad as Fallen(the worst fallen angels book of all time!) but there was some things that bothered me about it. 1. I didn't know where the story was taken place until maybe like the middle of the book. 2.the characters were really 2D meaning to say that they really only had one side to them and that was the side that we(the readers were seeing ). 3. as far as the character development goes I don't feel like they were properly formed and the weird thing is the side characters actually seemed to have more of a story behind them then the main characters did.4. The main love interest was named Patch! and not only was he the main love interest but he was that bad-boy-type. I was just finding a hard time believing any bad-boy-type that has the name of almost every dog in America. 5. The main character/narrator was very flat and boring to me, nothing about her pooped and as a matter of fact her best friend which was incredibly immature had way more personality than she( Nora Grey) did.6. the way in which it ended was a little confusing to me so confusing that I can't even begin to explain it in this review. So with all of that in mind the question is will be reading the next book to come? The answer is yes because I do want to see where Fitzpatrick will be taking the next one and then it's not such a bad read if you were bored with completely nothing else to do (like  if the option to watch paint dry was unavailable). So now it's time for my own personal rating. For the setting I give it a 4 out of 10 stars. The characters a 4 out of 10 stars. Plot a 3 out of 10 only because with everyone trying to kill the main character it got a little confusing as to who was a good guy and who wasn't. the cover(even though I don't normally rate cover art a 5 out of 10 and as for the over all experience I would have to give a 4 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleas give your honest opinion and have fun!