Some of my favorite music artist

  • Aly & Aj
  • Amerie
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Beyonce
  • Britney Spears
  • Ciara
  • Demi Lavoto
  • Destiny's Child
  • Eminem
  • Fergie
  • Gwen Stefani
  • Kings Of Leon
  • Lady Gaga
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Nelly Furtado
  • Paramore
  • Pink
  • Selena Gomez
  • The Black Eyed Peas

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Revelations(Blue Bloods 3) by Melissa de la Cruz book review

I don't know with this one. There was a lot more action in this one than in the second installment in this series but I was personally having a hard time keeping up with it all. There was too much switching back and forth between characters just when you trying to understand what one character was getting at. There wasn't as much flaunting of how wealthy the characters were which was a little sad and happy for. :( / :) . Don't ask me why but that's just how I feel. The scenery was lacking I don't know everything really, I didn't ever get a sense where any of the characters were at most of the times but since I read both part one and two then it wasn't too hard to follow. And if someone was too pick up a book with checking to see if there was more in that series then I think that should be their fault that they are lost. The characters were a little more blah this time around and nothing about them really I don't know shocked me I guess. Well expect for the love affair between Schuyler and Jack, that did blow me. And there's one thing that I am both upset about and happy about. The ending where Bliss was revealed to the reader to be the hidden silver blood. I'm mad because I was guessing that through the whole book was surprised that de la Cruz not only put all the clues out there for everyone to see but that at the end all your suspensions  had come true. I thought she could had thrown a curve ball in there somewhere but then I was happy because I was right the whole time! Hey me! My personal rating for this book. Characters I would give a 4 out of 10 stars, setting a 4 out of 10, the plot a 5 only because even though it was confusing it did make you think a little and I like books that make you think a little. Overall experience a 6 out of 10 and yes I will read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleas give your honest opinion and have fun!