Some of my favorite music artist

  • Aly & Aj
  • Amerie
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Beyonce
  • Britney Spears
  • Ciara
  • Demi Lavoto
  • Destiny's Child
  • Eminem
  • Fergie
  • Gwen Stefani
  • Kings Of Leon
  • Lady Gaga
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Nelly Furtado
  • Paramore
  • Pink
  • Selena Gomez
  • The Black Eyed Peas

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Masquerade(Blue Bloods 2) by Melissa de la Cruz book review

This one for me was kind of slow in the begging and didn't really pick after Schuyler(main character) got back from Italy and then it kind of dragged on until the very few last couple of chapters. So I 'm a little lost on this one because I loved Blue Bloods 1 and I do somewhat like this because it had the same characters in it and I like when  a sequel has the same characters form the first installment but this one just seemed all about secret parties and a lot of Mimi(other main character) showing off. There wasn't as much scenery this book and I have to say that I loved the scenery in the first book. Um.... the characters weren't as lively as they were in the first one  so I would have to say that this book is ok. Just ok I felt as though de la Cruz could have done more with this book instead cramming all the good parts towards the end where I felt as though I was being rushed into so many things. Time for my personal rating! The setting I would give a 5 out of 10 stars, characters a 5 out of 10 stars, the plot a 3 out of 10 stars and the over all experience a 5 and that's only because I loved the first book is why I'm giving the experience a 5. Am I going to read what comes next I would have to say h*ll yeah I've already gotten started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleas give your honest opinion and have fun!