Some of my favorite music artist

  • Aly & Aj
  • Amerie
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Beyonce
  • Britney Spears
  • Ciara
  • Demi Lavoto
  • Destiny's Child
  • Eminem
  • Fergie
  • Gwen Stefani
  • Kings Of Leon
  • Lady Gaga
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Nelly Furtado
  • Paramore
  • Pink
  • Selena Gomez
  • The Black Eyed Peas

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Crescendo(Hush,Hush 2) by Becca Fitzpatrick book review

Wow ok I I really didn't think that I was going to like this installment because of the way the last one ended but wow. Ok this one picks with Nora(N) & Patch(P) just enjoying the perks of a new relationship and all that and then wam! Here's come like this whole tornado of distrust. N tells P that she loves him and then all hell breaks loose literally! There this thing where P can't tell N that he loves her back because the archangels are now watching their every move and blah, blah, blah. I didn't(just like how I didn't like in the first one) like the way Fitzpatrick keeps you in the dark about everything! Like really everything! Then once again there's this whole everyone seems like they are trying to kill N thing going on sos you never know who to trust during the entire book. The only person that could be trusted is the MC(main character) becuase of course she's not out to kill herself, that would just be stupid!  Fitzpatrick please if you are out there reading this somewhere some how please give us something more I don't know stable.

Don't get me wrong I love a good mystery as much as the next person but when evryone is a susspect things getting alittle crazy. * that was a mouthful* *wiping sweat off of my forehead right now* Now as for the characters themselves no one has to improved at all! Everyone is exactly the same as they were in the first installment which to me is a little um... lazy. I think one of the main reasons people continue to follow a series is because you are dying to read what happens next and to see if any of the characters has I don't know grown up! Okay think about it like this: all of these character are like friends or just anyone that you haven't seen in a long time( I say long time because unless you don't have a life then I'm quite sure that you took a breather in between book 1 & book2, you probably went to work or school or went to go walk the dog or whatever) so when you finally catch up with these friends or coworkers or whatever you want to know if there's anything new happening in there life right? So by the characters improving from one book to another that kind there way of letting you know what's happening in there life. *another mouthful, wiping more sweat oof my forehead*.

Without more rambeliing I can say that Fitzpatrick did not delivery whatever the h*ll I just rambelled about. The plot was just like the character unchanging. so with all of that in mind I think it's time for my own personal whatever out of 10 stars ratings *yea!*  The characters I'm ging to give a 4 and a half stars out of 10 , I'm giving the half because while they were unchanged they still had enough zip to keep me entertained. The plot a 4 and half stars and the half is because just like the unchanged characters the plot(once you get pass the whole-everyone-wants-to-kill-Nora-thing) had enough zing to keep me reading it all the way into the wee hours of the morning. The scenery/setting a 3 because while Fitzppatrick dose describe where they are and what's going on I still found myself imagining something completely different than what was being described(I guess you can say I mad up my own scenery in my head when Fitzpatrick should have planted exactly what I was suppose to imagine there). And finally *dum-dum* *trumpets blaring* the overall experience which I will give a 5 out of 10 stars, why? Because although I had comlpaints I did enjoy reading it and am dying to get my hands on the third installement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleas give your honest opinion and have fun!