Some of my favorite music artist

  • Aly & Aj
  • Amerie
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Beyonce
  • Britney Spears
  • Ciara
  • Demi Lavoto
  • Destiny's Child
  • Eminem
  • Fergie
  • Gwen Stefani
  • Kings Of Leon
  • Lady Gaga
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Nelly Furtado
  • Paramore
  • Pink
  • Selena Gomez
  • The Black Eyed Peas

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spirit Bound(Vampire Academy 5) by Richelle Mead book review

 Wow! This one is about Rose(MC) as her along with the rest of the VA cast recover form her going M.I.A to go find D(Dimitri) after he had turned strigoi and like I said wow! First off the whole idea about Rose trying to save D by first killing him while he's still strigoi and then bringing him back to life using the magic of spirit was interesting. After the way the last one had ended I was just going to assume the R and D was just going to spend the rest of their lives hunting each other down and trying to kill one another(like I've seen in a lot of other books with the same idea) but  I guess Mead thought that D was too interesting of a character too lose that way and at the last moment decided to work up a way to save his soul so that he could be back in the world of the living well sort of.  Call me crazy but I kind of liked D as a strigoi because he as moody and as confusing as he is when he is a dhampir. L(Lissa) is still as dependant of R(Rose) as every. Well no in this one I did see a little bit of independence on her part. There were parts where she managed to think and act on her own and I was glad for that. I was also glad that her and C(Christian) got back together because frankly their feeling toward each other was getting on my nerves. They would start arguing in the most odd times and places and like I said it was annoying. I was glad to see that M(Mia) had got an even amount of say so in this book. In the last book she was pretty nonexistent! OK I HAVE TO GET THIS OUT THERE !!!!! D still loves R , why? this man was willing to go through an entire army of guardians just to protect her, her the same girl that he constantly keep telling to go away! I mean come on! Ok and now on to my favorite parts:  when D was restored to his former self, when they were in court and R called the Queen a sanctimonious b*thc(I was literally clapping and jumping up and down on my bed when I read that part). Oh when C was trying to protect L during the strigoi attack. So now on to the ratings! As for the characters I give them a 10 stars out of 10 stars(everyone was wonderful in this one!) The setting a 4 stars out of 10( only because they spent so much time at court and it began to get boring). The plot 5 stars out of 10! And overall experience a 10! Yes I will be moving on to the next and huh the last of this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleas give your honest opinion and have fun!